A tenant can be evicted for the following reasons:
- Failure to pay rent
- Violation of lease/rental agreement
- Property damage
- Being a problem to other tenants
- Committing acts of domestic violence or sexual assault on premise
- Using the unit for unlawful purposes, such as drug dealing or cock fighting
- Unlawful conduct involving weapons or ammunition
This website provides general information related to the law designed to help users easily research about possible legal needs. This website does not provide legal advice and Provider is not a law firm. Please consult your attorney for more specific information.
[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]. Our reference to other resources is not meant to imply an approval, endorsement, affiliation, sponsorship or other relationship to or by the linked site or its operator, contents, or trade names, logos, symbols, service marks or other intellectual property rights associated with the hyperlinks, citations or URLs we provide. This website does not incorporate or endorse any materials appearing in such linked sites by reference.