What is the process if both the mother and the father are willing to have a father be a recognized legal parent?

After leaving the hospital, if both parties wish to file a voluntary Acknowledgment of Paternity regarding the identity of the father, it will be necessary to contact the Department of Human Services, Bureau of Child Support Enforcement.

This website provides general information related to the law designed to help users easily research about possible legal needs. This website does not provide legal advice and Provider is not a law firm. Please consult your attorney for more specific information.

Decode Again!

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=6]. Our reference to other resources is not meant to imply an approval, endorsement, affiliation, sponsorship or other relationship to or by the linked site or its operator, contents, or trade names, logos, symbols, service marks or other intellectual property rights associated with the hyperlinks, citations or URLs we provide. This website does not incorporate or endorse any materials appearing in such linked sites by reference.