If a mother in PA is seeking genetic testing from paternal parent, where the father is willing/requesting to take the test, what are her rights?

If mother is not seeking child support or custody, but wants an order for other reasons, she could file a Complaint to Establish Paternity. When a Complaint to Establish Paternity and for Genetic Testing, the costs shall be paid by the party requesting the test, in this case the father. 231 Pa. Code Rule 1910.15

This website provides general information related to the law designed to help users easily research about possible legal needs. This website does not provide legal advice and Provider is not a law firm. Please consult your attorney for more specific information.

Decode Again!

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=6]. Our reference to other resources is not meant to imply an approval, endorsement, affiliation, sponsorship or other relationship to or by the linked site or its operator, contents, or trade names, logos, symbols, service marks or other intellectual property rights associated with the hyperlinks, citations or URLs we provide. This website does not incorporate or endorse any materials appearing in such linked sites by reference.