A rental application usually asks for the following information:
- The names, addresses, and telephone numbers of your current and past employers
- The names, addresses, and telephone numbers of people whom you want to use as references
- Your Social Security number
- Your driver’s license number
- Your bank account numbers
- Your credit account numbers for credit reference
The application may contain an authorization for the landlord to obtain a copy of your credit report, which will show the landlord how you have handled your financial obligations in the past
This website provides general information related to the law designed to help users easily research about possible legal needs. This website does not provide legal advice and Provider is not a law firm. Please consult your attorney for more specific information.
[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]. Our reference to other resources is not meant to imply an approval, endorsement, affiliation, sponsorship or other relationship to or by the linked site or its operator, contents, or trade names, logos, symbols, service marks or other intellectual property rights associated with the hyperlinks, citations or URLs we provide. This website does not incorporate or endorse any materials appearing in such linked sites by reference.