Law Decoder strives to empower the public by educating them about their legal rights. Legal rights are complex, ever changing, and regionally different. This, compounded by the fact that legal terminology is hard to digest, prevents people from understanding their rights and acting on their problems. Law Decoder is committed to giving people a free and accessible platform to educate themselves about the laws and their rights.
- Manage a team of marketers and business analysts to grow product traffic
- Use metrics and experimentation to find the most efficient paths to growth
- Run standing meetings and organize projects for the team in 1 week sprints
- Track progress of growth and team improvement
- Interface with the other teams to implement growth strategies using content or product features
- Other duties as may be assigned by the executive director.
- The ability to work cross functionally with legal research, journalists, and application developers
- Self-starter, should feel comfortable setting goals for the team, backed up with analysis and a plan
- Data literate, tech literate, marketing literate, law literate
- You don’t need to be an expert in all four but should be an expert in at least one of those areas
- Organizational and planning skills
- Good project management skills – backed up by experience
- Understands that accurate project estimates are better than expedient ones
We are looking to fill this position immediately